My Personal MTN BBlited Settings Using Psiphon

Good day Our Esteemed Reader,  Since I received lots of text via my phone concerning the Etisalat chat pack stuff,  so I decided to share with you my Personal MTN BBlited configuration.  Just follow the instructions below: 


1. Launch your Psiphon VPN,  and configure it like the image below:


2. Click the save 🔲 button when you are through then select the tunnel whole device that will show in the next pop-up box.  


3. Click on the the MORE OPTIONS button. 


4. Tick the CONNECT THROUGH AN HTTP PROXY and fill it with the configurations below:


5. My  to the HOME tab and click the START Button.

 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MTN Nigeria Set To Launch 4G LTE Network In July

Introducing Airtel 1GB Data Plan For #100

How To Configure Magic IP's To Work Unlimitedly With Psiphon VPN